The Forest Foot and Health Clinic was started in the New Forest National Park 25 years ago by Hilary Nossiter. It quickly expanded from a single surgery, to four fully equipped surgeries, which also includes Physiotherapy. In 2020 Chris Gillingham and Jane Gillingham purchased the practice and are continuing to build on the excellent reputation and high standards developed at the practice over the past 25 years.
Podiatry assessment includes taking a holistic view of the presenting foot problem. Consequently, we are able to offer the patient an in-house, cross-discipline, referral to treat any joint, muscle or postural related problem.
We regularly review our procedures to ensure that they comply with the national standards and best practice within the profession.
Patients can be confident that the very best care is being provided within a safe environment.
Our review scheme, amongst other things, ensures that:
- All reusable podiatry instruments are properly cleaned and sterilised before use.
- All Staff engage in continuing professional development to keep their knowledge and skills up to date.
- The patient is always respected and appropriate care taken with patient records, both when in use and later when they are destroyed.
- Confidentiality is paramount at all times.
- Treatment options and cost are explained so that an informed choice of treatment can be made.
- Referral pathways exist for clients who need specialist care.
- Practice working methods are constantly reviewed.
Clinic Opening Hours
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm