Nail SurgeryLearn More
Lunula LaserLearn More
Swift Verruca TreatmentLearn More
We all put our feet through so much each day, so let us relieve the pressure and make you more comfortable, whatever the problem.
Our professional podiatrists and highly skilled therapists bring decades of experience to our Cadnam clinic. They have seen everything our feet can kick at them, from problem prevention and diagnosis to comprehensive treatment and rehabilitation plans – so they will know the best care plan for you.
A Holistic Approach to Healthy Feet
We carry out an initial foot health assessment and will provide you with a treatment plan tailor made for your foot health needs.
- If you are in pain with an ingrowing toenail - assessment and the scheduling of Nail Surgery (if necessary) will be prioritised. We often carry out Nail Surgery after hours to help our patients and this can be done (by prior arrangement) usually within 1-2 weeks of the assessment as we know how lengthy wait times may be on the NHS
- Specialist in the treatment of Verrucae - offering Swift, Needling, CryoPen, Acid and Verrutop Treatments
- Biomechanical Assessments and Gait Analysis with 3D scan technology for custom insoles
- We have recently been certified as a provider of Guided DolorClast® Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy
- We now offer Lunula Laser Therapy which is a pain-free procedure that uses laser to treat fungal toenails (and fingernails) and foot fungus safely and effectively, with no side effects
- Podiatry which includes specialist Diabetic and Rheumatoid Foot Care, treatment of nails, corn and callus removal, footwear advice and product advice to best care for your feet. If your nails are damaged, we offer Nail Reconstruction and if your skin is very dry or you have Eczema/Psoriasis or suffer with Osteoarthritis in the feet a Prende Warm Wax Therapy Treatment will both soothe and hydrate the skin
- Physiotherapy including muscle stretching, deep tissue/sports massage and exercise rehabilitation programmes
Foot and Ankle Examination
Treating Ingrowing Toenails
16 Years on and my feet are in excellent condition
The Forest Foot and Health Clinic …….Side effects!!!!!
I was 62 yrs old when my partner Gilly laughingly said, “As we get older, it seems to be that our legs get longer and our arms get shorter, making it increasingly difficult to reach and tend to our feet”
So it became time to research our local podiatry clinics and as good luck would have it we chose the Forest Foot and Health Clinic with Hilary and her competent and friendly receptionist Glenda.
16 years on and my feet are in excellent condition thanks to the numerious sessions with Hilary. Many treatments have side effects, (not always unpleasant), these turned out to be fun sessions with great treatment and laughter, gaining knowledge of each others interests and families and then when my partner died so suddenly the biggest and best side effect was their love hugs and caring during the funeral and ongoing to this day. So very thoughtful.
Clinic Opening Hours
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm